with Dill Caper Sauce
- 1 pound salmon fillets skin removed, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Crispy Panko Style Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 4 ounce package crumbled feta cheese divided
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice divided
- 2 tablespoons capers drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 hamburger buns
Place salmon chunks in a food processor or blender; using on/off turns, coarsely grind salmon. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add bread crumbs, ½ cup cheese, spinach, eggs, 2 tablespoons green onions, 1 tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon capers; salt and pepper to taste. Mix with hand or spoon until well combined. Form into 6 patties. Place in refrigerator, covered, until firm (about ½ hour).
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, lemon zest, remaining feta, green onions, dill, lemon juice and capers; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Spray grill with no-stick cooking spray and add burgers. Grill until cooked through, turning once (about 4-5 minutes per side). Serve with Dill Caper Sauce.