EASY SLOW COOKER JAMBALAYA
Active Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 8 hours
Serves : 12 servings
- 4 cups Essential Everyday Long Grain White Rice
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 14 ounce package Essential Everyday Polska Kielbasa Ring cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 package frozen pepper & onion vegetable stir-fry blend
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Essential Everyday Diced Tomatoes With Garlic & Onion undrained
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Essential Everyday Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
In a 6-quart or larger slow cooker, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in shrimp; continue cooking 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and rice is tender.