OPEN-FACED TUNA MELTS
- 1 12 ounce can Essential Everyday Chunk Light Tuna In Water drained
- 3 tablespoons Essential Everyday Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped Essential Everyday Dill Whole Pickles
- 1 tablespoon minced onion optional
- 1/8 teaspoon Essential Everyday Garlic Powder
- 3 whole wheat English muffins halved
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Fancy Shredded Reduced Fat Colby Jack Cheese
In medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, pickles, onion and garlic powder; salt and pepper to taste.
Place English muffins in toaster; toast to desired doneness. Remove from toaster and place on a baking sheet.
Divide tuna among muffin halves; top with cheese. Place under broiler in oven (about 4-inches from broiler). Broil (HIGH) until cheese is melted and slightly browned (about 3-4 minutes).